Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Goose egg in Plinko  (Read 1599 times)

Justin30519

Goose egg in Plinko
« on: December 11, 2003, 08:32:35 PM »
I saw the girl who got zero playing Plinko. She had four chips. When she got the first two zeroes, I said to myself, "Has anyone ever gotten zero playing Plinko?" How many times has this happened? I'm sure if this were a first, Bob would have told her that she "made history."

Justin Dyer

zachhoran

Goose egg in Plinko
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 08:37:44 PM »
[quote name=\'Justin30519\' date=\'Dec 11 2003, 08:32 PM\'] I saw the girl who got zero playing Plinko. She had four chips. When she got the first two zeroes, I said to myself, "Has anyone ever gotten zero playing Plinko?" How many times has this happened? I'm sure if this were a first, Bob would have told her that she "made history."

Justin Dyer [/quote]
 It's happened at least two other times, one time the contestant had all five chips worth zero. As I recall, the playing before that consisted of a $100 chip followed by four zeroes, for a total of nine zeroes in a row.

gameshowguy2000

Goose egg in Plinko
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 10:47:32 PM »
And that playing where the player got 5 chips and won nothing was in March 1996.

This would be mentioned on the Christmas Day 1996 playing. The lady on that show got only 2 chips, and the first one landed in $0. She'd redeem herself with that second chip and win $5000.

GSWitch

Goose egg in Plinko
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 08:16:02 AM »
On one of the goose egg episodes, someone won a DOUBLE SHOWCASE!!!

uncamark

Goose egg in Plinko
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 12:21:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Justin30519\' date=\'Dec 11 2003, 08:32 PM\']I saw the girl who got zero playing Plinko. She had four chips. When she got the first two zeroes, I said to myself, "Has anyone ever gotten zero playing Plinko?" How many times has this happened? I'm sure if this were a first, Bob would have told her that she "made history."[/quote]
Rog was no doubt writing up a "IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED, BOB" card as she was about to let fly her last chip.