Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: jeopardy online test  (Read 2730 times)

toetyper

jeopardy online test
« on: November 14, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »
whats exactly is involved? is it all  multiple choice questions? is there typing

CarbonCpy

jeopardy online test
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:28:54 PM »
whats exactly is involved? is it all  multiple choice questions? is there typing

It involves open-ended questions with a time limit* per question, lots of typing, and for me it ends with heartbreaking disappointment.

*(15 or 20 seconds. I think -- I missed last year's test)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:31:12 PM by CarbonCpy »

toetyper

jeopardy online test
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »

It involves open-ended questions with a time limit* per question, lots of typing, and for me it ends with heartbreaking disappointment.

well that rules me out

mmb5

jeopardy online test
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:12:10 AM »

well that rules me out
If you contact them I'm sure they can make an accommodation.  Eddie Timanus had to pass the written test somehow.
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

Jeremy Nelson

jeopardy online test
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:52:45 AM »
It's 50 questions with 15 seconds to answer each one. This year's (or rather, NEXT year's) exam will be January 17-19, so good luck to all of you!
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
jeopardy online test
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
Serious question: How would you ring in?
Bobby Peacock

Kevin Prather

jeopardy online test
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 06:59:07 PM »
I would like to think Jeopardy would be able to make some equitable accommodation, like a foot pedal or something.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
jeopardy online test
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »
Please contact Rex Ryan, c/o the New York Jets for free instructions on removing your foot from your mouth.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

toetyper

jeopardy online test
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
Please contact Rex Ryan, c/o the New York Jets for free instructions on removing your foot from your mouth.

nah rex likes it  there

/lessee, ive owned-- atari 2600, NES,SNES,N64,PS2. i think i could handle a buzzer
//damn  wii
///FFX> Zelda-OOT

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
jeopardy online test
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
You really think this was an improvement on the post that was here before the edit?

(As someone who has been kludging up various ways to work around my medical and physical issues for about twenty-five years, I feel supremely qualified to tell you exactly where you can get off.)
Travis L. Eberle

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
jeopardy online test
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 09:10:28 PM »
NES
Guessing you got really really good at World Class Track Meet.

/read in one of the various books I have on the topic, that NES actually made an NES that could be controlled entirely by mouth: the tongue would operate the directional pad, and breath would work the A or B button.
//I suspect someone who wanted to play Contra would pass out around level five or so.
Travis L. Eberle