Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud  (Read 2238 times)

WhammyPower

Family Feud
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »
As evidenced in their latest YouTube clip, Family Feud has changed back the rule from "throw out the question if the two people at the podium get it wrong" to "go to the next people down the line."

Hopefully, they finally realized they've wasted more questions than they should have.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:10:40 AM by WhammyPower »

weaklink75

Family Feud
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
As evidenced in their latest YouTube clip, Family Feud has changed back the rule from "throw out the question if the two people at the podium get it wrong" to "go to the next people down the line."

Hopefully, they finally realized they've wasted more questions than they should have.

And considering the show has been picked up thru 2015, they'll need as many questions as they can spare...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:38:06 PM by weaklink75 »

Kevin Prather

Family Feud
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 04:56:00 PM »
And considering the show has been picked up thru 2015, they'll need as many questions as they can spare...
They've got plenty of questions:

Name something you roll up.
Name something you pass around.
Name something you light.
Name something that makes you dizzy.
Name something you cultivate.
Name something that gets sold on the street.

Mr. Armadillo

Family Feud
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
Were you joking, or are those all questions they've already asked?  I know the first two have been used, at least.

The rule was changed at the beginning of the season.  Discussed here (where there's even a post about the 'roll up' question as a bonus).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:25:22 AM by Mr. Armadillo »

Kevin Prather

Family Feud
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
Were you joking, or are those all questions they've already asked?  I know the first two have been used, at least.
I was joking past the first two, however seeing those wouldn't shock me.