Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC sets "You Deserve It" premiere date...  (Read 985 times)

weaklink75

ABC sets "You Deserve It" premiere date...
« on: November 01, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
pretty decent spot.... Right between the last Monday episode of DWTS and Castle- though it'll be up against the CBS comedies. The twist in this series is that the person who plays the game is playing for someone else, who has no clue what is happening until cameras and all show up to present the recipient with the prize money won..Might be worth a look I think.

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:06:58 PM »
pretty decent spot.... Right between the last Monday episode of DWTS and Castle- though it'll be up against the CBS comedies. The twist in this series is that the person who plays the game is playing for someone else, who has no clue what is happening until cameras and all show up to present the recipient with the prize money won..Might be worth a look I think.
I was at a taping. Chris Harrison (The Bachelor) hosts. In each of several rounds the contestant buys clues, one at a time, as many as needed to solve the identity of a person, place or thing. Each clue purchased reduces the pot that can be won for that round. Enjoyable game play with that added "reality TV" element of the story of a person in need.

It's a Pick to Click   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

vexer6

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »
Just saw a commercial for this, looks pretty exciting, I like the idea of buying clues for an answer.