Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC has an "Exit" strategy...  (Read 3714 times)

Jimmy Owen

ABC has an "Exit" strategy...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
Davies did a creditable job of reviving The $64,000 Question without paying a nickel in royalties to the Cowan estate.
So true.  He probably never even heard of Phil Baker.  I've got a new show I'm gonna pitch to the networks where people answer questions and connect dot to dot pictures for a million dollars.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 09:20:27 AM »
I've got a new show I'm gonna pitch to the networks where people answer questions and connect dot to dot pictures for a million dollars.
Yeah, because that worked SO well last time...
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
I've got a new show I'm gonna pitch to the networks where people answer questions and connect dot to dot pictures for a million dollars.
Yeah, because that worked SO well last time...
I'm pretty sure the ratings were good, it was those darned ethics that got in the way.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Mr. Armadillo

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 03:07:14 PM »
Davies did a creditable job of reviving The $64,000 Question without paying a nickel in royalties to the Cowan estate.
So true.  He probably never even heard of Phil Baker.  I've got a new show I'm gonna pitch to the networks where people answer questions and connect dot to dot pictures for a million dollars.
Too much work.  I'm just going to have them pull glowing dots out of the ground for potentially millions and millions of dollars.