Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a "Price" ep. from '76  (Read 931 times)

WarioBarker

• Mind Wanderer
Looking for a "Price" ep. from '76
« on: December 26, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »
A fellow named Michael Lascuola contacted me on YouTube wanting to find a '76 appearance by his friend Carol Moreman -- he wants to give her a copy as a present, but he doesn't know the episode number or airdate. He referred to it as being a "longshot", but knowing that GSN aired a truckload of Price and having seen rare stuff pop up in the past two years, I know better.

I contacted him with some questions to help narrow it down (tapedate, half-hour/hour-long, daytime/nighttime, pricing games, what prizes Carol won/played for) and await his response; while writing the questions, a check of my YouTube videos let me add that she was definitely not called down during the 1/28 episode I uploaded.

The response was that she was on the daytime show, and got onstage. Her appearance was taped in 1976 or very early 1977, as she was either 18 or 19; her birthday is in December, hence the uncertainty of the whole thing, and the only '77 shows I have are from well past this point. Michael is in contact with Carol's sister about this, and will pass any acquired info along to me...which I shall of course add here.

If anybody can help, especially if you recognize the names, please let me know.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 04:33:28 PM by Dan88 »
The Game Show Forum: beating the **** out of the competition since 2003.

I'm just a mind wanderer, walking in eternity...