Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I GOT THE CALL FROM MILLIONAIRE TODAY.  (Read 10030 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
I GOT THE CALL FROM MILLIONAIRE TODAY.
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2010, 12:55:14 AM »
[quote name=\'jpsesq\' post=\'235260\' date=\'Jan 31 2010, 09:21 PM\']That's pretty impressive getting on two major game shows before your 21st birthday.[/quote]
I had been looking forward to turning 18 for SO long, so I could finally get on some of these shows I watch all day! Fortunately, I've been blessed enough to appear on my two absolute favorites.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

jpsesq

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2010, 04:52:58 PM »
I saw you made a few posts on the Bored.  That quieted your critics over there in a hurry.  You showed a lot more class than they did!

IFeelMillionaire

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »
Congrats to anyone who makes it on. I've never had the confidence!

On that note, I just got a Valpak thing in the mail that has a play at home card for Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I think they must have just been sent out and the contest runs for a month or so. I think this is the only way I will actually win!

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2010, 11:33:36 AM »
Quick bump:

My episodes will be rerunning this Thursday and Friday, if you missed them the first time around.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com