The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

TattleTales coming back sooner than we thought?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Winkfan:
I checked my own interactive schedule on my own cable box, and it also mentioned Tattletales being on at 9:00am EST. Wouldn't it be neat if GSN picked it up from a period they haven't shown in quite awhile? Say, early 1976?

Oh well, my VCR will be set up just in case.

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Margo Moser of the Big Board!'

SRIV94:

--- Quote ---I checked my own interactive schedule on my own cable box, and it also mentioned Tattletales being on at 9:00am EST.
--- End quote ---
FWIW, tvguide.com shows LMaD continuing to air at that time.

--- Quote ---Wouldn't it be neat if GSN picked it up from a period they haven't shown in quite awhile? Say, early 1976?
--- End quote ---
Yup.

--- Quote ---Oh well, my VCR will be set up just in case.
--- End quote ---
Mine too.  I'm still expecting LMaD for some reason though.  I'll be delighted to be wrong.

Doug

beatlefreak84:
According to my TVGuide Interactive, \"Match Game\" is on tomorrow morning at 8 CST.  However, they have been wrong before, so we'll see.

Also:  I thought it was reported that \"Tattletales\" would begin airing again in July?  I thought it was going to be the morning Vertivision blocks for the summer?

Now you've all got me confused; fix the confusion, somebody!

Anthony

SRIV94:
[quote name=\'beatlefreak84\' date=\'Jun 22 2003, 10:26 PM\']According to my TVGuide Interactive, \"Match Game\" is on tomorrow morning at 8 CST.  However, they have been wrong before, so we'll see.  Also:  I thought it was reported that \"Tattletales\" would begin airing again in July?  I thought it was going to be the morning Vertivision blocks for the summer?
[/quote]
The question in the original post referred to TT possibly airing on weekends at 9AM ET, effective this past weekend (which didn't happen--LMaD aired as usual).  The weekday Vertivision blocks (such as MG today) continue as scheduled.  No official word yet on what exact date TT rejoins the lineup and what show it replaces.

Hopefully you're now unconfused.  :)

Doug

beatlefreak84:
Thanks for clearing that up for me, Doug!  I was surprised to see people talking about the Vertivision blocks like that; I guess I should've looked at the dates of the original posts first!

However, for those of you waiting on \"Tattletales:\"  you'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks since the official word (at least per GSN) is that they'll begin airing in July (not sure when in July, though).  My guess?  It'll replace LMAD in the morning (wish they'd ax TWL or one of the eps. of LC, but I'm probably dreaming there!).

Here's hoping I'm wrong about the time slot shuffle!

Anthony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version