The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

TattleTales coming back sooner than we thought?

<< < (3/3)

Winkfan:

--- Quote from: beatlefreak84 on June 23, 2003, 12:19:57 PM ---However, for those of you waiting on "Tattletales:"  you'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks since the official word (at least per GSN) is that they'll begin airing in July (not sure when in July, though).
--- End quote ---
I had my VCR set for this past Sunday, but like one of you mentioned, LMAD was on, as usual.

--- Quote ---My guess?  It'll replace LMAD in the morning (wish they'd ax TWL or one of the eps. of LC, but I'm probably dreaming there!).
--- End quote ---

They could relagate TWL to weekends only, and have Tattletales and the 1984-86 LMAD air back-to-back. At least we could see the latter show on a regular basis once again.

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--'the Kathy Mitchell of the Big Board!'

fjg5874:
I heard something that GSN may air Tattletales at 9:30 PM replacing MG PM, one source said. But when will TattleTales return to Game Show Network

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ
http://community.webtv.net/FrankJGenovay/W...omeToFranksGAME

Kniwt:
On the Bell ExpressVu on-screen guide (Canada), Tattletales is also listed for 6 a.m. PDT.

uncamark:
\"Tattletales\" was back this morning at 9 a.m. ET with an early (original \"He Said She Said\" format) 1974 show with Chuck Woolery and then-wife JoAnn Pflug, Allen Ludden and Betty White and Bill and Anne Cullen.  I don't know if they're going in order or will be jumping around (the GSN web site still has \"LMAD\" listed for the time slot).

zachhoran:
GSN could be airing shows from this week of Tattletales for the next few weeks just to get extra CHuckage while Naturally Stoned is still in first run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version