Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My game show "trek"  (Read 5550 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
My game show "trek"
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »
[quote name=\'vtown7\' post=\'226353\' date=\'Sep 18 2009, 08:56 AM\']I should clarify - Radio-Canada's Le Moment de Verite is based directly off Happy Family Plan from Japan, which in the US was The Big Moment.  So it was a much better experience than if I'd seen the Fox route...[/quote]
Okay, that makes a little more sense. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

vtown7

My game show "trek"
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »
Good news update in regards to my trek... I have tickets to see UK Millionaire on November 10th and I just got off the phone with Endemol Germany and have tickets to see *German* Millionaire on November 24th!

Ryan :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:42:54 AM by vtown7 »

vtown7

My game show "trek"
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
So it has been a week since I have arrived in the UK and I finally got to my first taping - Deal or No Deal - today in Bristol.

To say it was good would be a gross understatement.

From the time I arrived at 8.30 am in the morning I, along with all of the audience, were treated like we were the only people in the world.  The staff at Deal - both on and off screen - were just phenomenal.  They took particular in pointing me out as a foreigner and everyone in the audience wanted to say hello afterwards!  Not only was I welcomed back for the afternoon taping (which I took them up on) one of the PA's took special care to get me a cue card from the show and an autographed picture of Noel Edmonds, the host.  Noel himself was very kind when I got to talk to him briefly during a break.

For those of you who might be going to England in the near future, GO SEE DEAL.  I would have to say it was most likely the best television taping experience I have ever had - plus the fact that all three episodes were entertaining for various reasons really was the icing on the cake.

Next stop: Countdown in Manchester on Monday!

Cheers,

Ryan.

vtown7

My game show "trek"
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 02:30:08 AM »
Just a little bump of an update - since taping Countdown in Manchester back in November I've been able to see German Millionaire as well as Questions pour Un Champion and  Des Chiffres et Des Lettres in Paris.  Saw Wheel in early February and just got my tickets for Aussie Millionaire (at which I'll be joined by a good friend and forum member)!

Next week's show will be taping number 10 in a year... is there a Guiness category for this perhaps?

Ryan