The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

H2 Bonus Round question

(1/5) > >>

cmjb13:
Are there 9 different keys or 9 similar made ones? (in which case there might be a latch that locks and unlocks the safe/trunk remotely)

bricon:

--- Quote ---Are there 9 different keys or 9 similar made ones? (in which case there might be a latch that locks and unlocks the safe/trunk remotely)
--- End quote ---

The nine keys are all different; only one unlocks the lock being used.

Robert Hutchinson:
Would I be correct in guessing that, when trying for the car, all nine keys are dummies, and the winning or losing sound effects are simply played based on which was picked?

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Robert Hutchinson\' date=\'Nov 9 2003, 06:35 PM\'] Would I be correct in guessing that, when trying for the car, all nine keys are dummies, and the winning or losing sound effects are simply played based on which was picked? [/quote]
 Probably not, seeing as the lock is physically unlocked by the player in the process, and it strikes me that it would be cheaper to just use a real lock instead of some kind of remote control mechanism.

Clay Zambo:
But does the car on stage in fact start?  In an ep I saw a couple days ago, the car turned over, but after an extraordinary amount of--oh, what's the word, "churning"?  Seemed to me if I won that Brand New Car, I'd want to get its battery checked!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version