Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: H2 note for wk of 11/10  (Read 1523 times)

ChuckNet

H2 note for wk of 11/10
« on: November 02, 2003, 01:21:23 PM »
Former LMaD '90 models Diane and Elaine Klimaszewski  (now better known as the Coors Twins) will be appearing on H2 from 11/10-14 as part of another "Blondes Have More Fun Week".

Also appearing that week will be Barbara Eden, thus putting her in the Trifecta Club along w/those elite few who've done all 3 versions of the show.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 01:33:26 PM by ChuckNet »

uncamark

H2 note for wk of 11/10
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 06:55:51 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 2 2003, 01:42 PM\'][quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Nov 2 2003, 01:21 PM\'] Former LMaD '90 models Diane and Elaine Klimaszewski  (now better known as the Coors Twins) will be appearing on H2 from 11/10-14 as part of another "Blondes Have More Fun Week".

Also appearing that week will be Barbara Eden, thus putting her in the Trifecta Club along w/those elite few who've done all 3 versions of the show.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
Will this be their first TV appearance since LMAD?[/quote]
I guess you don't consider those Coors Light commercials TV appearances?

And without turning to another source, I can easily imagine that they've appeared on television at least once between "LMAD" and the Coors Light spots--but this is probably their first game show gig since "LMAD."

JMFabiano

H2 note for wk of 11/10
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 08:46:14 PM »
With regards to Eden, I assume you're only counting the "stand-alone" versions of HS then?  As far as I know, she wouldn't be a "grand slam" Square, counting the stand-alones and MG/HS.  

And I'm not even going to start about who I wish was on this Blonds Have More Fun week.  As if I've been subtle about it ;-)
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.