The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Bullseye

(1/1)

beatlefreak84:
Hello all,

Since a good part of our talks concerning GSN's "Feast of Favorites" has centered on "Bullseye," I had a flashback to one of the few episodes that I had on tape as a kid, and I wanted to know a few things about it:

The episode in question was a celebrity tournament which had Richard Kline and Roxie Roker as the two winning celebrities in the finals.  I know that they were competing for $10,000 for their charities (and more, considering it was $2,000 or more for each game won).

My questions are:

1.  When did this tournament take place?  (I know it happened before the "Celebrity Bullseye" era and had Charlie O. as announcer, but that's it)

2.  Who won?  I never got to see the end!

3.  Since I only saw the first part of the finals, does anybody remember which other celebrities competed?

Thanks to all who can help me put some memory pieces together!  :)

Anthony

ChuckNet:

--- Quote ---1. When did this tournament take place? (I know it happened before the "Celebrity Bullseye" era and had Charlie O. as announcer, but that's it)
--- End quote ---

Sometime early in the 2nd season, IIRC.

--- Quote ---2. Who won? I never got to see the end!
--- End quote ---

Neither did I, so I can't help you there...LOL

--- Quote ---3. Since I only saw the first part of the finals, does anybody remember which other celebrities competed?
--- End quote ---

Gordon Jump, Marion Ross, Tom Poston, and Bridget Hanley.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version