The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Quick and Simple GS Quesions

(1/1)

J.R.:
I appoligize if theese seem like an innaproprate questions but:

Out of curiosity: Do all 12 episodes of Monopoly exist in the circuit ?

Where are the wareabouts of the mysterious unaired 13th episode ?

Thanks.
-Joe R.

zachhoran:
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Oct 30 2003, 12:31 AM\']
Where are the wareabouts of the mysterious unaired 13th episode ?
 [/quote]
 If anyone has the unaired episode of Monopoly, it would be GSN. GSN has it as it's a King World/Griffin show, and they've aired its companion show, SUper Jeopardy!, once as a game of the week. Whether GSN will ever get around to showing Monopoly at this point is unknown.

Ian Wallis:

--- Quote ---Out of curiosity: Do all 12 episodes of Monopoly exist in the circuit ?

--- End quote ---

I have about 8 of them - but I'm pretty sure I've seen all 12 listed on a couple of web sites.  Do we know for sure that there was an unaired episode?  It seems odd that they'd order a certain number for a limited run and then not air one of them.  If there is an unaired ep, I wonder if the contestants got their winnings...

AndyG:

--- Quote ---Do we know for sure that there was an unaired episode?
--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure that 13 episodes were made, and on the 13th week, they played a movie after the Super Jeopardy finale.

zachhoran:
[quote name=\'AndyG\' date=\'Oct 30 2003, 10:39 AM\']
I'm pretty sure that 13 episodes were made, and on the 13th week, they played a movie after the Super Jeopardy finale. [/quote]
 An America's Funniest Home Videos or America's Funniest People special(I forget which) aired from 8:30-9PM EST on ABC on 9/8/90.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version