Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Freaky Fest  (Read 4762 times)

HSquares2003

Freaky Fest
« on: October 26, 2003, 10:52:54 PM »
I didn't seen the Halloween ep. of WL when it was on NBC, and this was the first time it aired on GSN(more than likely). Also, the Russian Roulette doesn't look familiar either. Did this RR air in the regular slot last year? Just curious.

TV Favorites

Freaky Fest
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 11:15:55 PM »
RR aired last year.

Robair

Freaky Fest
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 11:18:17 PM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Oct 26 2003, 10:52 PM\'] I didn't seen the Halloween ep. of WL when it was on NBC, and this was the first time it aired on GSN(more than likely). Also, the Russian Roulette doesn't look familiar either. Did this RR air in the regular slot last year? Just curious. [/quote]
 I believe the Halloween Link was indeed shown at some point this year on GSN.

Also, the Russian Roulette with the body mod people was indeed from last year as well. Bottom line was there was no "new" material other than the Elvira wraparounds...and then, that's starting to get old as Cassandra Peterson creeps into her mid to late 50's.
--Robair

PeterTomarkensGal

Freaky Fest
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 07:32:12 AM »
Nope, this is the first time the Halloween WL aired on GSN. It aired once on NBC and once on PAX.

Claimsboi22

Freaky Fest
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 11:50:23 PM »
I know that it was aired previously, and I remember it somewhat recently .. when I got Pax the only episode I saw was with the red-haired impersonators and the next week they went to the double half-hour episodes .. but I know I saw it before and I would think on GSN ... don't keep track of any of these things really but I did recall it being on previously.

-will