Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: National Post writer has egg on his face  (Read 1823 times)

Blaq

National Post writer has egg on his face
« on: January 30, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »
In today's National Post (a national Canadian newspaper), Chris Knight pens a column on nine actors due for a comeback. Included in his list is namesake Christopher Knight. The author writes:

5. CHRISTOPHER KNIGHT

Iconic role — Peter Brady in The Brady Bunch (1969-1974 plus various movies and spinoffs)

Now reduced to — Various movies and spinoffs, and appearing as himself

Comeback bait — I have a soft spot for anyone named Chris Knight (see byline above), but the harsh truth is he never thought outside the box. So how about he stays there and hosts a kick-ass new game show featuring random choices, lots of chatter and babes with briefcases? It worked for Howie Mandel.

How ironic, given that actor Knight has made his comeback as host of Trivial Pursuit: America Plays, a kick-ass game show featuring random choices, lots of chatter and... uh, no babes with briefcases.

<buzzer> Sorry Chris, thanks for playing. Enjoy this Trivial Pursuit home game and a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »
[quote name=\'Blaq\' post=\'207247\' date=\'Jan 30 2009, 06:29 PM\']
How ironic, given that actor Knight has made his comeback as host of Trivial Pursuit: America Plays, a kick-ass game show[/quote]
Here's where you lost me.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

nate80s

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 01:43:48 AM »
Personally, I like the Chris Knight character from "Real Genius" more than the Chris Knight who is currently hosting a game show.