Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Opportunity' Didn't Answer...  (Read 6030 times)

Jeremy Nelson

'Opportunity' Didn't Answer...
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'199927\' date=\'Oct 17 2008, 12:52 PM\']

I would've considered making it neighbors against one another, but then again, I'd hate to see the aftermath...

"Can I borrow a cup of sugar?"
-"I dunno, you seem to have money and that new car...why don't you buy a bag yourself."
"But..."
-"Off my lawn!"
(slam)
[/quote]
And their pre-teen girls are arguing over who gets invited to the concert of Disney's newest teen heartthrob slave.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:09:20 AM by rollercoaster87 »
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

bandit_bobby

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »
Last week, I wondered if "Hole in the Wall" would get the same fate, and we got our answer:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7811

Sodboy13

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
Interesting, since "Hole" was featured on Fox's extra-long montage promo during the World Series last night.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

uncamark

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 12:59:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'200342\' date=\'Oct 23 2008, 06:12 PM\']
Interesting, since "Hole" was featured on Fox's extra-long montage promo during the World Series last night.
[/quote]

Right now, Chef Ramsay's double-pumping on Thursday nights for sweeps (repeat from last season at 8 p.m., first-run at 9 p.m.).

Weren't there only twelve half-hours made of "Hole?"  (Fox ran it as an hour, but officially they were half-hour episodes.)  And hasn't Fox run 'em all already?

That Don Guy

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »
[quote name=\'bandit_bobby\' post=\'200340\' date=\'Oct 23 2008, 02:19 PM\']
Last week, I wondered if "Hole in the Wall" would get the same fate, and we got our answer:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7811
[/quote]
Fox just announced that the show will return in January on Sundays at 7 (and 7:30) Eastern.  They don't say if these are new episodes or repeats, but this is usually the time when repeats of (choose from among: Don't Forget The Lyrics, Til Death, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, American Dad) air.

-- Don

tpirfan28

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »
[quote name=\'That Don Guy\' post=\'201219\' date=\'Nov 7 2008, 11:17 PM\']
Fox just announced that the show will return in January on Sundays at 7 (and 7:30) Eastern.  They don't say if these are new episodes or repeats, but this is usually the time when repeats of (choose from among: Don't Forget The Lyrics, Til Death, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, American Dad) air.

-- Don
[/quote]
Yeah, and finally a new day of 24.  I think the Cleveland Show is starting then, too.

/I still won't watch HITW
//Needs Tetris music.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

uncamark

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 12:21:32 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'201229\' date=\'Nov 8 2008, 08:41 AM\']
[quote name=\'That Don Guy\' post=\'201219\' date=\'Nov 7 2008, 11:17 PM\']

-- Don
[/quote]
Yeah, and finally a new day of 24.  I think the Cleveland Show is starting then, too.[/quote]

"Cleveland"'s been delayed until fall.  On the other hand, MacFarlane has a 22-episode order now and a lot more lead time.  Animation Domination is staying as is for mid-season ("Sit Down Shut Up" has yet to be scheduled).

Zap2It seems to indicate that there are a lot more eps of "Hole" in the can than I thought, so they could be first-run.