Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: It just occured to me...  (Read 4966 times)

Kevin Prather

It just occured to me...
« on: October 14, 2003, 09:46:29 PM »
Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me.

GS Warehouse

It just occured to me...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 09:58:46 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
 Steve Beverly's interview with Woogie is still available for viewing:
http://tvgameshows.net/woogieham.htm

"It's time to boogie, Woogie!"

zachhoran

It just occured to me...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 10:07:50 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
 Did Woogie post on the old board? I who they say have followed it all for seven years on these boards don't recall him posting.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
It just occured to me...
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 12:29:02 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 09:07 PM\'] [quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
Did Woogie post on the old board? I who they say have followed it all for seven years on these boards don't recall him posting. [/quote]
 I don't believe he ever posted.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Kevin Prather

It just occured to me...
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 08:01:57 PM »
I believe I've google'd a few of his posts.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
It just occured to me...
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 08:25:47 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 05:01 PM\'] I believe I've google'd a few of his posts. [/quote]
 Pretty distinctive name, considering my Google search just now turned up exactly zero hits.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Kevin Prather

It just occured to me...
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 09:11:20 PM »
I googled Woogie in the author field, and i did get one reply. I'm sure i have seen more in the past. i will keep looking.

Kevin Prather

It just occured to me...
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2003, 09:14:20 PM »
I could be way off base, but I believe it was Woogie Ham who posted under the name Woogazoid. Confirm or deny?

zachhoran

It just occured to me...
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2003, 09:47:18 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 08:14 PM\'] I could be way off base, but I believe it was Woogie Ham who posted under the name Woogazoid. Confirm or deny? [/quote]
 Woogazoid was not Woogie Ham. Deny.

Kevin Prather

It just occured to me...
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2003, 09:58:53 PM »
hmm. okay, I stand corrected. But it's still sad.