Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyramid 10/21 note  (Read 1857 times)

ChuckNet

Pyramid 10/21 note
« on: October 14, 2003, 08:08:02 PM »
On next Tue's (10/21) single-run ep, the celebs will be Mario Lopez and classic-era celeb Adrienne Barbeau...

...who, by virtue of her appearance, now becomes the 1st celeb to appear on all 8 versions of the series, past and present ($10K, $20K, $25K, Cullen $25K, $50K, Clark and Davidson $100K, current).

BTW, how many other classic-era Pyramid celebs have appeared on the current version? So far, I know of:

Ed Begley Jr.
Dick Clark
Vicki Lawrence
Michael McKean
Betty White

...any others?

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

zachhoran

Pyramid 10/21 note
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 09:02:29 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 07:08 PM\'] On next Tue's (10/21) single-run ep, the celebs will be Mario Lopez and classic-era celeb Adrienne Barbeau...

...who, by virtue of her appearance, now becomes the 1st celeb to appear on all 8 versions of the series, past and present ($10K, $20K, $25K, Cullen $25K, $50K, Clark and Davidson $100K, current).

BTW, how many other classic-era Pyramid celebs have appeared on the current version? So far, I know of:

Ed Begley Jr.
Dick Clark
Vicki Lawrence
Michael McKean
Betty White

...any others?

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 Scott Hamilton was on last season, and he did Clark $100K and Davidson $100K. Also, Smokey Robinson was on a couple of weeks ago, and he did a week of Clark $100K.

tommycharles

Pyramid 10/21 note
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 04:57:21 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 07:08 PM\'] On next Tue's (10/21) single-run ep, the celebs will be Mario Lopez and classic-era celeb Adrienne Barbeau...

Ed Begley Jr.
Dick Clark
Vicki Lawrence
Michael McKean
Betty White

...any others?

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 I still say that Tony Danza should get another shot (not that he'd probably do Pyramid). He was hillarious, and not that bad of a player.

BTW, are the celebs for this version sometimes fairly C-list because the A-listers said no, or because the bookers don't want to risk wasting their time??

Sorry, that kinda veered off the topic at hand, didn't it...

starcade

Pyramid 10/21 note
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 02:58:08 AM »
Of course, I'm looking forward to the 22nd...

Deborah Gibson is one of the celebs on the 22nd.

(Would be really interested to see how she plays the game...  PLEASE let her do better than she did on Weakest Link...)