Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More game show music...  (Read 1951 times)

dfmock

More game show music...
« on: October 13, 2003, 05:15:48 PM »
Interesting sighting (sounding?) from the sister division of my employer, CBS Radio. I've been getting a kick out of listening to WFAN and hearing the music to their Hi-Lo promotion...how much money is in our jackpot? -- with the caller getting two cracks at it.... The cue music to call in is the 1975-and-onward  "Come On Down" music on "The Price Is Right" -- both generations of it looped together into one cart. And the music during the actual game is the "Price" theme.

D

davemackey

More game show music...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 05:37:39 PM »
And when they lose, they play the loser's horns.

JayC

More game show music...
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 05:55:39 PM »
I mentioned this already in my Yes networks Mike and the Mad Dog post.  That show is just their WFAN gig on TV.

whampyl03

More game show music...
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 07:19:18 PM »
My local classic music radio station plays the heck out of the USA Jackpot! '85 theme during there call-in contests.

Argo

More game show music...
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 03:20:13 PM »
"The cue music to call in is the 1975-and-onward "Come On Down" music on "The Price Is Right" -- both generations of it looped together into one cart. "

Does this mean that they had both the 1975-1979 version looped with the remixed version used today since 1980? Id love to get the 75-79 version if anyone has it clean, apart from the little clip we have lying around places.

Thanks