Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is Claudia Jordan taping this week?  (Read 4476 times)

Skynet74

Is Claudia Jordan taping this week?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2003, 12:12:07 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 10:42 AM\'] I'm suprised she's still using that handle. She mentioned every time she signs on she gets flooded with strangers asking her questions.
 [/quote]

That's another reason I don't bother her. She's got enough people all over her every time she signs on. I am going to take her screen name off my Buddy List right now. (I just did it) Not because I don't wish to speak with her, but because you've just confirmed that she gets flooded with to many messages as it is. I love ya Claudia, but If I want to talk then I'll take it to e-mail. We don't know each other that well where she's going to miss me much anyway.  ;-)

John

HSquares2003

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2003, 12:35:09 PM »
You should respect her privacy in any event, whether she is on your list or not.

Skynet74

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2003, 01:03:25 PM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 12:35 PM\'] You should respect her privacy in any event, whether she is on your list or not. [/quote]

I agree. People should stop Instant messaging her and leave her alone.

John

cmjb13

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 01:08:35 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 01:03 PM\'] [quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 12:35 PM\'] You should respect her privacy in any event, whether she is on your list or not. [/quote]

I agree. People should stop Instant messaging her and leave her alone.

John [/quote]
 Strangers, yes. People who have known her or spoken with her before, I don't see it as a big deal.

I've known her for 2 years, had dinner with her once, and still feel strange about AIMing her.

I don't want to be a pest.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS