Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is Claudia Jordan taping this week?  (Read 4477 times)

Skynet74

Is Claudia Jordan taping this week?
« on: October 09, 2003, 03:43:09 PM »
I have Claudia on My AOL Instant messenger. I very seldom bother her though because #1. I respect her privacy. and #2...... I really don't have anything to say to her. But anyway..... she keeps logging in and out. Right now she just logged in and out at 12:40 PM Pacific Time on a Price is Right taping day. The show starts taping in roughly a half hour. So why isn't Claudia at work? Hmmmm....... The Mystery begins.  ;-)

John
« Last Edit: October 09, 2003, 06:27:12 PM by Skynet74 »

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 08:25:25 PM »
For someone whose privacy you respect, you certainly didn't hesitate to share her comings and goings (no pun intended) with all of us.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 10:05:47 PM »
[quote name=\'Robert Hutchinson\' date=\'Oct 9 2003, 07:25 PM\'] For someone whose privacy you respect, you certainly didn't hesitate to share her comings and goings (no pun intended) with all of us. [/quote]
 Ditto.  That was kinda creepy, John.

Brandon Brooks

Skynet74

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 11:54:43 PM »
Oh Please. No over reaction needed. I just thought someone might know if she was not taping this week for some reason.

John

SplitSecond

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 01:30:14 AM »
I don't think their reaction was undue, John.

If you really care so much, ask her yourself.  Otherwise, this is the kind of behavior that raises eyebrows.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 02:39:47 AM »
she just logged in and out at 12:40 PM Pacific Time on a Price is Right taping day. The show starts taping in roughly a half hour
On Mondays the first show starts taping at 1:15 pm. The rest of the week they tape at 2:30 pm which would make her call time something like 1 pm for a one-hour rehearsal followed by a half hour for audience load-in and warmup. If she leaves for the studio at 12:40 pm that gives her 20 minutes to get to work.

Or she could have found a computer with Internet access in some cranny of TV City from which she logs on.

Or there could be a cyber cafe in The Grove or Farmer's Market.

Why is this important enough to be posting about?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 02:43:58 AM by chris319 »

Skynet74

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 03:44:23 AM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 02:39 AM\']

Why is this important enough to be posting about? [/quote]

Maybe I should of just asked \"If Claudia Jordan is working this week?\" However then I would of got responses such as:

1. Yes, the show tapes this week
2. Yes ... why wouldn't she be working? etc.....

So I tried to be precise as to why I was asking the question as to not cause confusion. I didn't think of it as all that strange or suspicious a question. Sorry if I made it sound that way. With the way Fremantle sometimes handles things..... I may have been a little worried that Claudia was the latest casualty. I sincerely hope that is not the case.

John

cmjb13

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 06:34:56 AM »
Rehersals are Monday at 11 for the first show (not sure of the 2nd, I think it's 3) and 1pm for the rest of the week.

She's mentioned numerous times that she's got other things going on in her career and she would eventually leave Price.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Skynet74

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 09:22:38 AM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 06:34 AM\']
She's mentioned numerous times that she's got other things going on in her career and she would eventually leave Price. [/quote]

Has there been any other model who left Price Is Right and gone onto bigger and better things? Sometimes I think it would be smarter to stay with the steady gig and do other things on the side instead of just leaving the show all together. Seems like Holly, Janice and Dian were truly one of a kind to stick with it for so long. I really miss those three.

John
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 09:23:20 AM by Skynet74 »

cmjb13

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 09:46:06 AM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 09:22 AM\'] Has there been any other model who left Price Is Right and gone onto bigger and better things? [/quote]
 The only ones I could think of are Cindy Margolis (if you want to call her a Beauty, went on to be one of the most downloaded women on the net) and Gena Lee Nolin (Baywatch, but should have stuck with Price.)
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 09:56:35 AM »
So I tried to be precise as to why I was asking the question as to not cause confusion. I didn't think of it as all that strange or suspicious a question.
A question like that rarely does seem strange and suspicious to the person asking it!

I think the problem is that you weren't specific enough.  The vibe it gave off was definitely you tracking her every move (having and monitoring her IM, knowing her schedule) but the actual purpose of your post you left vague and mysterious (\"Hmmmm....... The Mystery begins.\").  In other words, while your *evidence* was precise (and, yeah, a little creepy) your *reason* for asking wasn't made clear at all.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

cmjb13

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2003, 10:03:55 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 09:56 AM\']
So I tried to be precise as to why I was asking the question as to not cause confusion. I didn't think of it as all that strange or suspicious a question.
A question like that rarely does seem strange and suspicious to the person asking it!

I think the problem is that you weren't specific enough.  The vibe it gave off was definitely you tracking her every move (having and monitoring her IM, knowing her schedule) but the actual purpose of your post you left vague and mysterious (\"Hmmmm....... The Mystery begins.\").  In other words, while your *evidence* was precise (and, yeah, a little creepy) your *reason* for asking wasn't made clear at all.[/quote]
I think having her IM but never contacting her could be perceived a certain way as apposed to someone who has her IM and talks to her. But I'm not going to pass judgement.

Believe me, she's got a frequent stalker/obsessed fan that, while I don't think appeared at CBS, has sent flowers, chocolates, a necklace/bracelet, and a cell phone to her at CBS.

And the strangest part about all of that....

He was trying to run for governor (but not California)

Skynet74

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2003, 10:34:54 AM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 10:03 AM\']
I think having her IM but never contacting her could be perceived a certain way as apposed to someone who has her IM and talks to her. But I'm not going to pass judgement. [/quote]

Well maybe I didn't make it clear that I used to talk to her. That is why she is still on my AOL I.M.  Just haven't removed her name from my buddy list. I keep her there just in case I have something worth talking to her about. I'm sure we all have Buddies on our list that we seldomly speak to. It's really no big deal.

John

cmjb13

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 10:42:57 AM »
I'm suprised she's still using that handle. She mentioned every time she signs on she gets flooded with strangers asking her questions. She was planning on changing it, but I guess never got around to doing so.

[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Oct 10 2003, 10:34 AM\']It's really no big deal.[/quote]
No arguments here.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 11:24:29 AM »
Just because somebody is on the computer doesn't mean they're not at work.  I've often surfed the web while at wo.....whoops, gotta go..
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.