Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Charlton Heston WML?  (Read 1855 times)

DjohnsonCB

Charlton Heston WML?
« on: April 13, 2008, 03:09:08 AM »
GSN is, at 3 AM EST early Sunday, showing the WML? show with Charlton Heston as the Mystery Guest.  If anyone already knew this, for the record, I didn't till it started.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

MrBuddwing

Charlton Heston WML?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »
Thanks to the kind folks at Comcast, I no longer get GSN on my basic cable, and I'm too broke to upgrade.

But prominently featuring vintage game show appearances by a recently deceased celebrity is SOP for GSN.

tvmitch

Charlton Heston WML?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »
[quote name=\'MrBuddwing\' post=\'183904\' date=\'Apr 13 2008, 10:47 AM\']
Thanks to the kind folks at Comcast, I no longer get GSN on my basic cable, and I'm too broke to upgrade.

But prominently featuring vintage game show appearances by a recently deceased celebrity is SOP for GSN.
[/quote]
Off-topic, but call them and ask for it for free, or if they have a promo available to reduce your bill elsewhere to make up for the cost. On our system, they're giving away the digital boxes needed to access the digital channels, and GSN is still on our expanded tier - you just need the box to see it; no additional subscriptions.

I guess that's really not too OT because so many of us are losing GSN to digital tiers.
You should follow me on Twitter