Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I saw Vicki Lawrence kiss Alex Trebek  (Read 8766 times)

Ian Wallis

I saw Vicki Lawrence kiss Alex Trebek
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »
Laverne & Shirley had one episode involving "The Dating Game", where IIRC Lenny & Squiggy were 2 of the Bachelors in one round.

This episode was later in the L&S run after they all moved from Milwaukee to Los Angeles, and it looks like they used the actual set from the late 70's.

It did look like that, and some of the music cues were from the late '70s version too, which really didn't quite fit since the show was still supposed to be in the '60s at the time.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

Fell Into A Trivia Trap

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »
Adam Nedeff has an episode of some short lived TV drama where Tom Kennedy plays a crooked game show host on "Million Dollar Trivia Master". It plays like a roller coaster. I loved it! Tom Kennedy is amazing.

BrandonFG

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »
[quote name=\'Fell Into A Trivia Trap\' post=\'181082\' date=\'Mar 12 2008, 02:06 PM\']
Adam Nedeff has an episode of some short lived TV drama where Tom Kennedy plays a crooked game show host on "Million Dollar Trivia Master". It plays like a roller coaster. I loved it! Tom Kennedy is amazing.
[/quote]
"Hardcastle and McCormick", but I remember it lasting a few years.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

joker316

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »
Maybe this one is a stretch, but I remember an episode of a religious anthology series called "The Christophers" centered around a game show called "All Out" in which contestants and a loved one did special challenges for big money. Bob Hastings (then of Dealer's Choice) played the smarmy host and it was filmed at CBS studio 33.

The climax is a game of Russian roulette (the real thing!). Of course, with Fox's Moment of Truth, this show is very tame by comparison.
Survival of the fittest...And besides...it's FUN!!!!  ...Daffy Duck

pacdude

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 08:43:50 PM »
In one of the earlier seasons of Scrubs, JD has one of his signature flashbacks, and it brings him to Louie's Feud.

Something about boobs, if I recall correctly.

HYHYBT

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »
There was a crooked game show on Cagney & Lacey too. They were in costumes like LMAD, but I think the game played more like Scrabble.
"If you ask me to repeat this I'm gonna punch you right in the nose" -- Geoff Edwards, Play the Percentages

Kevin Prather

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 11:13:19 PM »
Well, if we want to go in to made up games, Matlock had a crooked quizzer where the centerpiece was an enormous stopwatch. It counted down from 10 seconds, and a right answer got you money for every full second left on the clock.

vtown7

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 07:53:25 AM »
Might I suggest this for all your one stop game show "cameo" appearance on various tv shows and the like?

Ryan :)

/enjoyed the Jeopardy! cameo on Blossom
//WHOA!

clanky06

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »
Gee, I'm impressed! All we need now is to produce a TV Special with the clips!

lobster

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 02:08:21 PM »
[quote name=\'clanky06\' post=\'181227\' date=\'Mar 13 2008, 12:05 PM\']
Gee, I'm impressed! All we need now is to produce a TV Special with the clips!
[/quote]

..waiting for a lurker named Damian to magically appear and make the official request :D

BrandonFG

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
[quote name=\'pacdude\' post=\'181171\' date=\'Mar 12 2008, 08:43 PM\']
In one of the earlier seasons of Scrubs, JD has one of his signature flashbacks, and it brings him to Louie's Feud.

Something about boobs, if I recall correctly.
[/quote]
I posted the clip in the A/V Room. Great moment.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!