Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More dreary ratings news  (Read 5588 times)

CaseyAbell

More dreary ratings news
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
I have no freaking idea what you are talking about when you say people (including me) "misrepresent" Friend or Foe? as a GSN original. I just gave you a link to a thread where many other people speak, with no apparent controversy, of Friend or Foe? as a GSN original, for crying out loud. And many other threads like it exist on the GSN Originals board.

If you won't look at the evidence, there's no reason to continue this absurd discussion.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:57:20 PM by CaseyAbell »

dzinkin

More dreary ratings news
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
[quote name=\'CaseyAbell\' post=\'174048\' date=\'Jan 6 2008, 05:56 PM\']
I have no freaking idea what you are talking about when you say people (including me) "misrepresent" Friend or Foe? as a GSN original. I just gave you a link to a thread where many other people speak, with no apparent controversy, of Friend or Foe? as a GSN original, for crying out loud.

If you won't look at the evidnece, there's no reason to continue this absurd discussion.
[/quote]
I did look at the evidence; you're the one who ignores it.  Which is why the answer to "doesn't Casey Abell ever do anything other than gloat over GSN's ratings?" is inevitably "no, because he doesn't know how to do anything else without distorting other people's comments so he can knock them down."

I agree that there's no need to continue this discussion either.  So, let's not.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 06:01:26 PM by dzinkin »