The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Lingo 3rd season

(1/4) > >>

PeterMarshallFan:
\"Prior to the last airing of the special on Oct. 7, GSN will expand its programming schedule to include a very special LINGO episode featuring other Gubernatorial candidates as contestants (David 'Uncle' Sams, Ron Palmieri {self-proclaimed first gay candidate}, Scott Mednick & Kelly Kimball {Butt Monkey Beer boys}) at 6:30 PM PT/9:30 PM ET. Hosted by Chuck Woolery, LINGO is GSN's highest-rated original show ever and this special episode is a sneak peek into the show's upcoming season which features a brand new re-designed set and the addition of a lovely new 'Lingo Linguist' Stacey Hayes. The new season will premiere December 1 and will air Monday through Saturday at 9:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT.\"

I had it called about 4 MONTHS ago they'd add a model. Personally, I'm surprised they haven't replaced Chuck with Kennedy.

Here's the full PR: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030924/law078_1.html

clemon79:
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 02:35 PM\'] I had it called about 4 MONTHS ago they'd add a model. Personally, I'm surprised they haven't replaced Chuck with Kennedy. [/quote]
Jesus, George, calm down.

\"Lingo Linguist\" sure sounds more like a judge than a model to me. And THAT, on-set, is something they can definitely use. Maybe they'll have her shooting the word through the CDROM version of a dictionary or something for validity. If it means a consistent judging system with a standardized source, I'm all for it.

As for the Gubernatorial show, so what? One show. A little hype for Kennedy's game. IT'S NO BIG DEAL.

New set? Cool! Bring it!

At least Lingo's still on the air.

PeterMarshallFan:
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 07:24 PM\'] "Lingo Linguist" sure sounds more like a judge than a model to me. And THAT, on-set, is something they can definitely use. Maybe they'll have her shooting the word through the CDROM version of a dictionary or something for validity. If it means a consistent judging system with a standardized source, I'm all for it.
 [/quote]
 I really doubt that, considering that this was posted at GSN:

http://www.babewarehouse.com/models/stacey...y_hayes-010.jpg

But the idea of an onstage judge is a million dollar idea.

--- Quote ---As for the Gubernatorial show, so what? One show. A little hype for Kennedy's game. IT'S NO BIG DEAL.

--- End quote ---

I guess. It's better than the video game block, at least.

--- Quote ---New set? Cool! Bring it!

--- End quote ---

I liked last season's set. But as long as it doesn't end up looking like an underground parking garage this season, who knows.

--- Quote ---At least Lingo's still on the air.
--- End quote ---

True.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 04:31 PM\'] I really doubt that, considering that this was posted at GSN:
http://www.babewarehouse.com/models/stacey...y_hayes-010.jpg
But the idea of an onstage judge is a million dollar idea.
 [/quote]
 Well, let's hold the tomatoes (and wouldn't I like to be holding HER...um, well, I digress) until we know. If she's typing words into a laptop, she can be eye candy. We're not asking her to make life-changing decisions...if the word comes up, it's legal, if it 404's, it's not. Real simple.

J.R.:
Also keep in mind the 1987-88 version had a model too. I know Mike Reagan's was Dusty Marcell. Who did little more than root for the players and read off what ever ball was chosen. She also served as the announcer.

-Joe R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version