Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IDing episodes...  (Read 933 times)

tpirfan28

IDing episodes...
« on: October 05, 2007, 04:53:45 PM »
Hey guys...I need some help.  I finally found a good VCR for me to start dubbing my VHS tapes over to my computer...then to DVD.  Now comes the hard part...trying to find out when these shows aired.

This first one comes from Combs-era syndie Feud.  The episode that I just got done dubbing was one with little leaguers...the boys were "world champions" and the captain was Sean Burroughs.  The girls against them were champions of the bobbysox (sp?) league.  The boys won with a $6,000 bank.  I have a news report just before that with a July 4, 1994 date...but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the original air date.

Any help would be appreciated.  And I figured I'd use a semi-generic title so if others want to add on, we can keep the clutter down to one thread.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

Ian Wallis

IDing episodes...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »
One thing I could suggest is maybe looking over some online game show sites.  Many of us have episodes of these shows with air dates (or approx dates) listed - it might give you a good idea for some of your episodes.

Just a thought...
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!