The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Video Game block promos have begun

(1/2) > >>

zachhoran:
On today's MG76 10:30AM EST airing, a scroll across the screen promoting the thrice weekly video game block appeared.

uncamark:
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 09:37 AM\']On today's MG76 10:30AM EST airing, a scroll across the screen promoting the thrice weekly video game block appeared.[/quote]
And a promo about the female wraparound host is also airing--since I was half-asleep when it came on, I can't tell you her name or much about the promo, other than it was a GSN Paintbox/Dubiner spot with no live-action in it.  Oh yeah, and Neal Ross' voice was in it, too.  And Woolery *did* leave \"Wheel.\"  :)

PeterMarshallFan:
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 06:22 PM\']
And a promo about the female wraparound host is also airing [/quote]
 Ain't seen it yet, but I don't think I'll be very surprised. They say things happen in threes, and we've had Icey and Mary Carey already.

As for the block itself....yay? :-P

whampyl03:
Gee, for one of the biggest programming changes in GSN's history, you'd think they be jamming promos down our mouths...

clemon79:
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 04:35 PM\'] Gee, for one of the biggest programming changes in GSN's history, you'd think they be jamming promos down our mouths... [/quote]
 It's really not all THAT big, but you'd never know it based on the Chicken Littles we have around these parts...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version