Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Screenshots from Crosswords  (Read 1417 times)

tvmitch

Screenshots from Crosswords
« on: August 14, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
Tonight's Entertainment Tonight offered a quick glimpse of Crosswords...I posted three screenshots on Flickr for everyone to check out. Yes, they're hastily made, but I don't have a way to get clear images off my TV. This is a glimpse for those who didn't see ET.

The preview lasted 5 seconds at most, and the three pictures that are in the set are just about all they showed. The graphics of the show look very good.

Crosswords
You should follow me on Twitter

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:33:53 PM »
Meh.  The album is what it is.  It could have been worse.

Not bad.  Those pink and blue squares remind me of the PIR turntable, but I digress.

So I guess the values can take you up or down.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 07:34:16 PM by Joe Mello »
This signature is currently under construction.

tpirfan28

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:36:15 PM »
I personally thought the blue/pink were a completely unintentional throw to Scrabble

Me likey so far.  I'm very anxious for this!
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

tvmitch

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »
I'm not sure what you guys are seeing, but there were no pink or blue squares. The clue was revealed, the guy guessed the word, and it revealed right to left. $200 was added to his score, and that's all we saw...if you see pink or blue, it's probably the camera.
You should follow me on Twitter

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 12:35:18 AM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'160626\' date=\'Aug 14 2007, 07:55 PM\']
I'm not sure what you guys are seeing, but there were no pink or blue squares. The clue was revealed, the guy guessed the word, and it revealed right to left. $200 was added to his score, and that's all we saw...if you see pink or blue, it's probably the camera.
[/quote]
There are a couple of random squares in the background that are blue-on-pink.  Not sure how glare would make that effect.
This signature is currently under construction.