The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

GSN Dating Game question

(1/1)

PeterMarshallFan:
Does GSN have the episode of Dating Game from 1975 where Mark Richards was a contestant? I figure it would be the only way to ever see any trace of Starcade on the channel.

ChuckNet:

--- Quote ---Does GSN have the episode of Dating Game from 1975 where Mark Richards was a contestant? I figure it would be the only way to ever see any trace of Starcade on the channel.
--- End quote ---

The show wasn't on the air in 1975...the ABC version ran from 65-73, followed by the weekly syndie \"New\" DG in 73-74, and the daily syndie version that aired from 78-80.

Anyway, I'm sure GSN has it...do you recall which version he appeared on?

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

PeterMarshallFan:
It was one of the first 2 runs with Lange. Was around '73-74, IIRC.

I guess GSN has his appearance on Garagiola's TTTT as well.

uncamark:
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 18 2003, 06:29 PM\']It was one of the first 2 runs with Lange. Was around '73-74, IIRC.[/quote]
It was shown at least once on GSN between 1994 and 1998, since \"TDG\"s between 1972 and 1974 were converted to DigiBeta.  The only other \"TDG\"s converted were 1967 daytime shows aired in 1998 (from which the John Ritter show came from) and the celeb package Barris put together the year before the 80s revival (and the one or two eps from that revival that have aired on GSN).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version