The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?

(1/2) > >>

PeterMarshallFan:
What time is Eure FK on the schedule? I've looked for days and haven't been able to find it.

Chelsea Thrasher:
GAS tends to bounce back and forth between Toffler and Eure FK in the FK slots at near-random.  Your best bet is just to tune in anywhere you see the words \"Finders Keepers\" on the sched, and see if it's Wesley or not......

rugrats1:
Where Nickelodeon and its spinoff channels (like Nick GAS) are concerned -- random order seems to be the order of the day -- they very seldom show any of their series in their intended order anymore.

Dbacksfan12:
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 17 2003, 07:51 PM\'] What time is Eure FK on the schedule? I've looked for days and haven't been able to find it. [/quote]
 The morning Finders Keeprs tends to be Eure; while the ones in \"Pumping Gas\" tend to be Toffler.

gsfan85:
You're right.  In fact, the afternoon airing on Pumping GAS are ALWAYS Toffler.  8:30AM/11:30AM/6:30PM airings are a bounce back from Eure to Toffler.  

The only 2 shows Nick GAS airs which are not in random order are \"Scaredy Camp,\" their very cheesy reality show, and the classic sitcom \"Salute Your Shorts.\"

If anyone has any other questions about Nick GAS, let me know!  I'd be glad to help.

Adam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version