Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?  (Read 2468 times)

PeterMarshallFan

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« on: September 17, 2003, 08:51:50 PM »
What time is Eure FK on the schedule? I've looked for days and haven't been able to find it.

Chelsea Thrasher

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 09:30:28 PM »
GAS tends to bounce back and forth between Toffler and Eure FK in the FK slots at near-random.  Your best bet is just to tune in anywhere you see the words \"Finders Keepers\" on the sched, and see if it's Wesley or not......

rugrats1

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2003, 11:08:33 PM »
Where Nickelodeon and its spinoff channels (like Nick GAS) are concerned -- random order seems to be the order of the day -- they very seldom show any of their series in their intended order anymore.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 11:18:03 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 17 2003, 07:51 PM\'] What time is Eure FK on the schedule? I've looked for days and haven't been able to find it. [/quote]
 The morning Finders Keeprs tends to be Eure; while the ones in \"Pumping Gas\" tend to be Toffler.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

gsfan85

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 09:50:16 AM »
You're right.  In fact, the afternoon airing on Pumping GAS are ALWAYS Toffler.  8:30AM/11:30AM/6:30PM airings are a bounce back from Eure to Toffler.  

The only 2 shows Nick GAS airs which are not in random order are \"Scaredy Camp,\" their very cheesy reality show, and the classic sitcom \"Salute Your Shorts.\"

If anyone has any other questions about Nick GAS, let me know!  I'd be glad to help.

Adam

ChuckNet

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 12:16:06 PM »
Where Nickelodeon and its spinoff channels (like Nick GAS) are concerned -- random order seems to be the order of the day -- they very seldom show any of their series in their intended order anymore.

The same can be said about GSN's airings of WL...except for 3 or 4 unaired-on-NBC eps, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the airing sequence.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

PeterMarshallFan

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2003, 05:09:52 PM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Sep 18 2003, 09:50 AM\'] You're right.  In fact, the afternoon airing on Pumping GAS are ALWAYS Toffler.  8:30AM/11:30AM/6:30PM airings are a bounce back from Eure to Toffler. 
 [/quote]
I could have sworn I saw a Eure ep around 7pm 2 weeks ago, but when I tuned in the next day, it was Gamefarm [eeecccchhhh] I'll keep an eye out.

ObGameShow: Double Dare 2000 is awful.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003, 05:10:05 PM by PeterMarshallFan »

jdhernandez

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2003, 03:51:26 AM »
Hmmm, I think you're right about FK being shown a few weeks ago, which meant that we saw THREE episodes in a row of FK. Yeah, you weren't just seeing things....on that 7pm EST hour, there are usually double episodes of a certain show that day. Tomorrow, two eps of GTP.

ObGameShows: Eure FK was better than Toffler FK. =D
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

PeterMarshallFan

Wesley Eure on Nick GAS?
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2003, 03:40:57 PM »
Huh. One of Wesley's eps did air this morning at 8:30.