The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

If you met up with the GSN boss in person...

(1/4) > >>

dheine1971:
Here's what I'd say to the boss of Game Show Network (Rich Cronin?) if I met him in person:
\"Sir, this is final, I demand Game Show Network should...
 1) Stop cuting out fee plugs of classic game shows for 1 more commercial break.
 2) Stop doing speed ups on parts of classic game shows.
 3) Stop shrinking the end credits in skinny form for single, double, and triple GSN promos.
 4) Reinstate the Price is Right, The Joker's Wild, Tic Tac Dough, Password Plus, Super Password, Tattletales, or any other classic game show.
 5) Get more show episodes from Sony.
 6) No longer air a video games block.
 ...OR ELSE!\"
However, he/she may reply: \"OR ELSE what??\"

clemon79:
[quote name=\'dheine1971\' date=\'Sep 17 2003, 07:54 AM\'] However, he/she may reply: "OR ELSE what??" [/quote]
 We've had a few people come through here who have issued similar threatening edicts in the direction of whatever GSN bigwig was in power at the time. \"They had BETTER do _BLANK_!!!\"

They are invariably summarily dismissed as idiots. Please don't make the mistake of walking down the same path. I'm thinking you might get as far as #3 on your list before your audience with Messrs Boden and Cronin was cut short.

Dbacksfan12:
[quote name=\'dheine1971\' date=\'Sep 17 2003, 09:54 AM\'] Here's what I'd say to the boss of Game Show Network (Rich Cronin?) if I met him in person:
"Sir, this is final, I demand Game Show Network should...
 1) Stop cuting out fee plugs of classic game shows for 1 more commercial break.
 2) Stop doing speed ups on parts of classic game shows.
 3) Stop shrinking the end credits in skinny form for single, double, and triple GSN promos.
 4) Reinstate the Price is Right, The Joker's Wild, Tic Tac Dough, Password Plus, Super Password, Tattletales, or any other classic game show.
 5) Get more show episodes from Sony.
 6) No longer air a video games block.
 7)...OR ELSE!"
However, he/she may reply: "OR ELSE what??" [/quote]
 So you would walk up to someone you didn't even know, and start firing off demands?  Grow up.  Your points are ridiculous and are astray from GSN's plans.  While some people may like them, they are highly unrrealistic.

Also, how can you make judgement on the video game block when you haven't even seen how it's going to do?

Jay Temple:
I'd ask why they've only had one season of $100,000 Pyramid ad nauseum.

joshg:

--- Quote ---4) Reinstate the Price is Right, The Joker's Wild, Tic Tac Dough, Password Plus, Super Password, Tattletales, or any other classic game show.
--- End quote ---

eBay can help on a few of those demands:

Tic Tac Dough:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8&category=1178

Joker's Wild:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5&category=1178

Tic Tac Dough, Password *and* P+:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2&category=1178

JOSH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page