Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN Schedule News  (Read 1943 times)

game show guy

GSN Schedule News
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:30:33 AM »
Well, TVgameshows.net has updated its site for GSN information, and there's some stuff coming up.

First, GSN offers a 1-4 p.m. Love Connection marathon for Mother's Day May 13.

Next, Game Show Network plans a five-hour tribute to the Armed Forces on Memorial Day.
The noon to 5 p.m. (EDT/PDT) salute opens with a one-hour Who Wants to Be a Millionaire from the Regis Philbin era.
From 1-2:30 p.m., the focus shifts to three editions of the George Gray version of Weakest Link. George will not be asking, "What's with that house?"
At 2:30, five episodes of Lingo from a previous season feature contestants from all of the nation's armed services.

Also, on May 19, GSN will air Twenty One from 7 to 8 p.m. for one week only, instead of Greed

In addition, GSN, will rotate a series of Goodson-Todman classics in the 3:30 a.m. (EDT/PDT) overnight Sunday night/Monday morning slot through June 3. The schedule:
May 6, Beat the Clock (Jack Narz- Tom Kennedy as guest)
May 13, To Tell the Truth (Collyer), featuring the 1957 Mother of the Year;
May 20, The Name's the Same
May 27, I've Got a Secret (Garry Moore)
June 3, Password (color episode)

Last, but, not least, GSN also offers an encore of 50 Greatest Game Shows of All Time Saturdays from 8-10 p.m. beginning this weekend.

Well, some pretty interesting stuff coming up to say the least. I REALLY like that color Password Episode on June 3, so for me that will be something I will not miss.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:02:32 AM by game show guy »