Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First TV Guide interviewed him, then GSN made a special concerning som  (Read 938 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
For those who don't watch TV Land: Next week's episode of "Myths & Legends" is going to have a segment concerning Michael Larson's run on "Press Your Luck." Doubt they'll go into great detail on what he did (considering it's only a half-hour show, and they're not GSN), but apparently Bob Boden contributed to the piece.

The show airs next Wednesday night at 10 PM.

(the rest of the post title should read "something he did.")
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:42:22 PM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

uncamark

First TV Guide interviewed him, then GSN made a special concerning som
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »
[quote name=\'PYLdude\' post=\'144533\' date=\'Jan 25 2007, 08:39 PM\']
For those who don't watch TV Land: Next week's episode of "Myths & Legends" is going to have a segment concerning Michael Larson's run on "Press Your Luck." Doubt they'll go into great detail on what he did (considering it's only a half-hour show, and they're not GSN), but apparently Bob Boden contributed to the piece.

The show airs next Wednesday night at 10 PM.

(the rest of the post title should read "something he did.")
[/quote]

Mentioned in a previous post on the series, but I'm not going to open up on you.

Enjoying the series so far--even the narration (by Khandi Alexander, the woman on "CSI Miami" who can actually act) is not annoying.

Besides, I knew the show's supervising producer a long time ago, when he was in an improv/sketch/theater company in Chicago with Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Gary Kroeger, a guy with a few game show credits.  :)