Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Play for a Billion  (Read 2295 times)

PeterMarshallFan

Play for a Billion
« on: September 13, 2003, 11:47:01 AM »
What time is Play for a Billion airing on Monday? I don't know the site to look for it and I still haven't seen the commercials.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Play for a Billion
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 12:15:47 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 10:47 AM\'] What time is Play for a Billion airing on Monday? I don't know the site to look for it and I still haven't seen the commercials. [/quote]
 I thought PFAB was airing Sunday night from 8PM - 10PM ET, rather than Monday.  And after checking TV GUIDE ONLINE, I was right.

Doug--soon to celebrate 100 posts (a-l-m-o-s-t there)
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

PeterMarshallFan

Play for a Billion
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 01:12:30 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 12:15 PM\'] [quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 10:47 AM\'] What time is Play for a Billion airing on Monday? I don't know the site to look for it and I still haven't seen the commercials. [/quote]
I thought PFAB was airing Sunday night from 8PM - 10PM ET, rather than Monday.  And after checking TV GUIDE ONLINE, I was right.

Doug--soon to celebrate 100 posts (a-l-m-o-s-t there) [/quote]
 So it's airing the 14th, not the 15th as was said earlier. Thanks.

dmota104

Play for a Billion
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 01:41:40 PM »
A check of this page...

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0%2c7353%2...;1442%2c00.html

...from TheWB.com reveals the two-hour PFAB airs tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central.

I've got my VCR set.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Play for a Billion
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 02:25:14 PM »
I'm kinda surprised that I'm lookin' forward to this. Ah, well, I like Drew well enough, and maybe the set will be reasonably flashy. And the energy of 1,000 people staring down a billion dollars should beats the hell out of a repeat of \"Charmed\", which is what I'd prolly be watching anyhow, if I'm not clearing out Tivo backlog. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tommycharles

Play for a Billion
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 03:16:44 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 01:25 PM\'] I'm kinda surprised that I'm lookin' forward to this. Ah, well, I like Drew well enough, and maybe the set will be reasonably flashy. And the energy of 1,000 people staring down a billion dollars should beats the hell out of a repeat of "Charmed", which is what I'd prolly be watching anyhow, if I'm not clearing out Tivo backlog. :) [/quote]
 Hey, anything that keeps Drew on the air's OK with me, even if does involve monkeys...