Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cullen featured at OldTVTickets.com  (Read 1098 times)

DrBear

Cullen featured at OldTVTickets.com
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:01:48 AM »
Mark Evanier's site featuring Old TV Tickets (yes, that's the name of the site) has posted a batch of studio audience tickets from Bill Cullen's later shows, including Eye Guess, Three on a Match, Blockbusters, Child's Play, Hot Potato and Pass The Buck. If you haven't seen the site, it shows a picture of the ticket and ME's commentary on the show, with some nice trivia.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 03:49:17 AM »
I love Mark's blogs to death, but . . . um. Pass the Buck got the brunt of the confusion, I think. (If ONLY they had asked such straightforward questions in the main game.)
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

tvwxman

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 06:33:35 AM »
[quote name=\'Robert Hutchinson\' post=\'141777\' date=\'Dec 31 2006, 03:49 AM\']
I love Mark's blogs to death, but . . . um. Pass the Buck got the brunt of the confusion, I think. (If ONLY they had asked such straightforward questions in the main game.)
[/quote]
Mark mentions bonus round changes on "Pass The Buck"...is that true? I never watched many of them to know , but the ones i've seen all had the same bonus....

/which sucked.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

TimK2003

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 12:05:26 PM »
Odd to see the ToaM ticket still touting itself as a  "New Game Show" when in fact it had been on the air for well over a year by then.