Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR episode plea  (Read 1593 times)

Card Shark

TPIR episode plea
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:00:17 PM »
At the risk of "disciplinary action" by the mods, ops, whatever... I attended the episode of TPIR that aired February 18, 1999. I had it on tape and discovered that it was thrown out during a massive house clean out. If anyone has this, please let me know. If you must put me in the isolation booth, then do what you must. I'll live.
Adam Strom

dzinkin

TPIR episode plea
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 11:10:59 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' post=\'139079\' date=\'Nov 28 2006, 11:00 PM\']
At the risk of "disciplinary action" by the mods, ops, whatever... I attended the episode of TPIR that aired February 18, 1999. I had it on tape and discovered that it was thrown out during a massive house clean out. If anyone has this, please let me know. If you must put me in the isolation booth, then do what you must. I'll live.
[/quote]
Adam, I don't know why you think we'd throw you in the Isolation Booth for this, but you've done nothing wrong.  (Hint #1: Anything you've read to the contrary on ATGS is wrong.  Hint #2: Anything you read on ATGS about anything nowadays is probably wrong.)

The only thing we ask when someone does make such a request is that people respond by email and not on the board.  If the email address in your profile is correct, you're all set; if not, please change it ASAP so people can answer you.  (You can post your address here instead but we don't recommend it, as that would make it open to spammers.)

Card Shark

TPIR episode plea
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 11:41:57 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'139083\' date=\'Nov 28 2006, 11:10 PM\']
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' post=\'139079\' date=\'Nov 28 2006, 11:00 PM\']
[/quote]
Adam, I don't know why you think we'd throw you in the Isolation Booth for this, but you've done nothing wrong.  (Hint #1: Anything you've read to the contrary on ATGS is wrong.  Hint #2: Anything you read on ATGS about anything nowadays is probably wrong.)

The only thing we ask when someone does make such a request is that people respond by email and not on the board.  If the email address in your profile is correct, you're all set; if not, please change it ASAP so people can answer you.  (You can post your address here instead but we don't recommend it, as that would make it open to spammers.)
[/quote]

It's funny you mention ATGS... I first tried this approach with asking on that group, but got the usual bull that we'd find with trolls and all. So, this is my last ditch effort. I will go on living if no one has this episode to offer :), but just thought it's worth a try. I need to get to bed...something tells me I am being observed tomorrow (5 till tenure).
Adam Strom

Allstar87

TPIR episode plea
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:24:53 AM »
You can always try golden-road.net. Perhaps one of those guys has a copy.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR episode plea
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 01:01:29 PM »
[quote name=\'Allstar87\' post=\'139091\' date=\'Nov 29 2006, 12:24 AM\']
[/quote]
It never hurts.  And some of their members are members here as well.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

dzinkin

TPIR episode plea
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 01:04:39 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' post=\'139104\' date=\'Nov 29 2006, 01:01 PM\']
[quote name=\'Allstar87\' post=\'139091\' date=\'Nov 29 2006, 12:24 AM\']
[/quote]
It never hurts.  And some of their members are members here as well.
[/quote]
And having checked with two of the moderators, I can report that their custom is pretty much the same as ours: as long as the request includes a note to reply by email, it's fine.

gameboy2000

TPIR episode plea
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 07:15:47 AM »
You can also try the Trading Post at www.classicgameshows.com
gameboy2000.weebly.com