Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mystery show on VH-1 blooper show  (Read 982 times)

BrandonFG

Mystery show on VH-1 blooper show
« on: December 01, 2006, 03:02:43 AM »
VH-1 is showing their Game Show Moments Gone Bananas special, and for the second time, I've seen clips from a show that looks exactly the same as Karn's Feud, in terms of set. However, the game play was not like the Feud.

It involved two columns of five choices, on one side is a clue, and on the other side is the answers to choose from. I.E. Years in a decade is on the left, 10 would be on the other side, among other choices. One contestant would choose one of five clues, the partner would try to match the answer. It's kinda like the word matches you'd do on tests in school.

Anyone know what show it was? Thanks in advance!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

itiparanoid13

Mystery show on VH-1 blooper show
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 03:11:29 AM »
I think it was discussed before: I believe the show was a pilot called "I'm With Stupid", which I'm guessing paired a smart person and a stupid person together in a trivia show.  It was hosted by Graham Norton, whose Comedy Central show was the funniest thing I've seen in ages, IMO.  He's had tons of UK shows also, most notably to the US audience "So Graham Norton".  

And if you need your stupid person fix, don't worry, MTV is making a game show called "IQ", which tests the knowledge of models.