Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First new Family Feud PC game pics are out...  (Read 4995 times)

Hastin

First new Family Feud PC game pics are out...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 10:58:19 PM »
[quote name=\'Allstar87\' post=\'132991\' date=\'Sep 29 2006, 07:42 PM\']

I don't think Wheel looked too bad on the SNES. At least the contestants had a decent amount of movement and animation. The N64 version was a different story; the contestants were far more static. They didn't move until you won a puzzle, and even then the animation only lasted a half-second before cutting back to the puzzleboard.

Aren't graphics supposed to get better as time goes on? :)
[/quote]

At least the N64 had the most realisting looking (and physics) of any wheel in any WoF computer game. Artech's (PC after Gametek, PS1, and PS2) wheels stopped to quickly. So did most early GameTek ones.
-Hastin :)

pyl85

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 01:32:13 AM »
At least the N64 had the most realisting looking (and physics) of any wheel in any WoF computer game. Artech's (PC after Gametek, PS1, and PS2) wheels stopped to quickly. So did most early GameTek ones.

N64 wheel is probably my favorite wheel game on any platform. Aside from the contestants, the graphics are decent, but the gameplay is what sets it apart. The game simply moves, it doesn't pause to tell you that you've spun $200, it doesn't stop to tell you there are 3 "R's", etc. All of these thing are obvious and just get in the way, IMHO.

-Greg

Bob Zager

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 09:28:37 AM »
[quote name=\'Hastin\' post=\'132914\' date=\'Sep 28 2006, 10:23 PM\']

Oh, and the release date has slipped again (this time to 10/4). I bet it ends up coming out the same day as the PS2 and GBA versions (which should be 10/10).
[/quote]

Walmart had the PC version Friday night in their electronics department.  I didn't buy it, but just glanced at it, and the graphics weren't the greatest, but not bad, IMO!

Hastin

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' post=\'133027\' date=\'Sep 30 2006, 06:28 AM\']
Walmart had the PC version Friday night in their electronics department.  I didn't buy it, but just glanced at it, and the graphics weren't the greatest, but not bad, IMO!
[/quote]

Wow! I'll have to check mine. I know that GameStop isn't getting it until
Thursday. Thanks for letting us know. (Yea! 30 posts!)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 10:48:38 PM by Hastin »
-Hastin :)