Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheelmobile in Warwick, RI  (Read 876 times)

dscungio

Wheelmobile in Warwick, RI
« on: September 09, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »
The Wheelmobile is coming back to the Warwick Mall in Rhode Island next weekend.  Be a part of the thousands of people who will attend, apply and never get on the show!  Marvel at the dry-erase-marker-wielding models and the whiteboard puzzle board!  Win a tote bag!  Congratulate John Ricci on his show Combination Lock (that is, if he chooses to show up)!

Let's see if we can get the Rhode Island/Southern New England contingent together again.  The event is on both Saturday and Sunday.  However, I can only make it on Sunday.  When can anyone else make it?

-Dean

jrjgames

Wheelmobile in Warwick, RI
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »
[quote name=\'dscungio\' post=\'130834\' date=\'Sep 9 2006, 11:52 AM\']
The Wheelmobile is coming back to the Warwick Mall in Rhode Island next weekend.  Be a part of the thousands of people who will attend, apply and never get on the show!  Marvel at the dry-erase-marker-wielding models and the whiteboard puzzle board!  Win a tote bag!  Congratulate John Ricci on his show Combination Lock (that is, if he chooses to show up)!

Let's see if we can get the Rhode Island/Southern New England contingent together again.  The event is on both Saturday and Sunday.  However, I can only make it on Sunday.  When can anyone else make it?

-Dean
[/quote]

Thanks Dean, but I'll still be in drerry ol' LA! ;)

Johnny