Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bert Newton (Aussie FF) goes clubbing to attract viewers  (Read 941 times)

pownster

Bert Newton (Aussie FF) goes clubbing to attract viewers
« on: July 13, 2006, 10:40:29 PM »
An article in yesterday's paper here in Melbourne stated that Bert Newton (host of Bert's Family Feud) is going out to our most popular nightclub in two weeks time as a marketing ploy to attract even more younger viewers to the show (he already dominates the time slot in the 16-39 demographic). Considering he is well into his 60's - it seems an interesting ploy.

For the first time - Bert's Family Feud has beaten the previously undefeatable juggernault "Deal or No Deal" here in Melbourne, as is catching up in the national figures as well.

I'd love to see Moonface out on the dance floor, strutting himeself amongst the Y generation.....
Chris Powney

Australian Game Show Home Page

http://members.iinet.net.au/~powney/gameshow/homepage.htm

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 10:47:01 PM »
[quote name=\'pownster\' post=\'124164\' date=\'Jul 13 2006, 07:40 PM\']
An article in yesterday's paper here in Melbourne stated that Bert Newton (host of Bert's Family Feud) is going out to our most popular nightclub in two weeks time as a marketing ploy to attract even more younger viewers to the show (he already dominates the time slot in the 16-39 demographic). Considering he is well into his 60's - it seems an interesting ploy.
[/quote]
I bet he's getting more ass than a toilet seat. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

ITSBRY

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:36:35 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'124166\' date=\'Jul 13 2006, 10:47 PM\']
I bet he's getting more ass than a toilet seat. :)
[/quote]
Okay...ewwww.

AND

That made me laugh out loud. :-D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:36:56 PM by ITSBRY »