The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Family Feud and Pyramid time changes in Detroit

(1/2) > >>

gsgalaxy82:
Pyramid moves from WDIV to WKBD and will be seen in a double run from 9-10 AM. Feud stays on WKBD, but moves to a 10-11 AM timeslot (moved back from Noon).

David

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'gsgalaxy82\' date=\'Sep 5 2003, 12:37 PM\'] Pyramid moves from WDIV to WKBD and will be seen in a double run from 9-10 AM. Feud stays on WKBD, but moves to a 10-11 AM timeslot (moved back from Noon).

David [/quote]
In southwest MI, Ellen Degeneres is taking over the 4:00 hour on WOOD formerly occupied by Pyramid and Millionaire.  It remains to be seen where those two shows will go.  (I can rule out 12:30 on WOTV, which will likely simulcast WOOD's news after Port Charles ends.)

Jimmy Owen:
According to TV Guide, Pyramid and Millionaire are moving up one hour to 3 and 3:30 on Ch. 8, replacing an hour of John Edward.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Sep 5 2003, 11:37 AM\'] According to TV Guide, Pyramid and Millionaire are moving up one hour to 3 and 3:30 on Ch. 8, replacing an hour of John Edward. [/quote]
 And the question is: Did John Edward know this was coming? :)

HSquares2003:
He probably got cancelled in ALL markets.

Anyhow, I read on abc.com that Pt. Charles isn't ending til early October. Family Feud is supposed to be moving to 12:30 on my abc station, but it's likely off until then because of Ellen taking its 10am slot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version