Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: some questions.....  (Read 1805 times)

Sjsuman3500

some questions.....
« on: September 09, 2003, 12:15:03 AM »
For those of you who have seen \"Fun House\" with JD Roth in the past, I have several questions for you all:

1) Grand Prix Race is totally the bigger point getter of the game: but my question is-what was the highest total (in 10 and 25 point tokens combined) one team got in the race?

2) The Fun House had 6 prize tags and a bunch of green tags totalling over $1,000.  Here's my question: what was the highest cash total one team accumulated within the 2 minutes of search and discovery?

3) I know that in the Grand Prix Race, if the teams dropped any tokens on the ground, it is out of play and does not count towards the final score.  Were there any occasions where teams got no points at the Grand Prix Race?

GS Warehouse

some questions.....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 10:14:21 AM »
1) Grand Prix Race is totally the bigger point getter of the game: but my question is-what was the highest total (in 10 and 25 point tokens combined) one team got in the race?
I may be one of the foremost authorities on FH, but I never really kept track.  I do recall one team in early 1990 got nine blue tokens.

2) The Fun House had 6 prize tags and a bunch of green tags totalling over $1,000.  Here's my question: what was the highest cash total one team accumulated within the 2 minutes of search and discovery?
The highest cash total I remember was $850, achieved twice.

3) I know that in the Grand Prix Race, if the teams dropped any tokens on the ground, it is out of play and does not count towards the final score.  Were there any occasions where teams got no points at the Grand Prix Race?
Never happened.  In fact, there was only one occasion when a team had only one color tokens (all blue, of course).  The lowest Race score I recall is four whites and one blue for 65 points.