Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Oblivion for "Oblivious"?  (Read 2967 times)

Robair

Oblivion for "Oblivious"?
« on: September 02, 2003, 05:02:19 PM »
Spike TV has apparently spiked plans to return the gamekaze* series \"Oblivious\" to their schedule, at least for the time being, according to Futon Critic. The show was to have returned on September 9th, but the series is being held back so Spike can air reruns of fictionalized reality series \"The Joe Schmo Show\". No date has been set for Regan Burns' return to the schedule.

----------
* Hidden camera game show. This one's mine. Don't steal it.
--Robair

GS Warehouse

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 05:43:21 PM »
[quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Sep 2 2003, 04:02 PM\'] gamekaze [/quote]
 Not another one!  It seems you can pick any jumble of letters, add \"game\" to it, and it'll become standard within six months.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 09:41:31 PM »
\"the game show you don't even know you're on\" replaced by \"the reality game you don't even know you're not really on\"
@lambertman

LA the DJ

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 10:56:28 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Sep 2 2003, 04:43 PM\'] [quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Sep 2 2003, 04:02 PM\'] gamekaze [/quote]
Not another one!  It seems you can pick any jumble of letters, add "game" to it, and it'll become standard within six months. [/quote]
 Ooh let me try one: gamerealitycheese
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

TheInquisitiveOne

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2003, 12:40:13 AM »
No loss to me. Spike TV sucks, anyway. I may not watch WWE programming on that crooked network anymore either after witnessing someone literally getting his balls shocked by a set of jumper cables and a car battery.

Such shameless programming, and The Joe Schmo Show just enhances my proof.

The Inquisitive One
This is the Way.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2003, 02:54:21 AM »
[quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Sep 2 2003, 09:40 PM\'] I may not watch WWE programming on that crooked network anymore either after witnessing someone literally getting his balls shocked by a set of jumper cables and a car battery.
 [/quote]
 Vinny Mac will miss you terribly, I'm sure. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2003, 09:21:26 AM »
No loss to me. Spike TV sucks, anyway. I may not watch WWE programming on that crooked network anymore either after witnessing someone literally getting his balls shocked by a set of jumper cables and a car battery.
You know, given what little I know about the way the WWE operates, I'll bet just about anything that this didn't \"literally\" happen.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 09:21:50 AM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

DrBear

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2003, 10:27:57 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Sep 3 2003, 08:21 AM\']
You know, given what little I know about the way the WWE operates, I'll bet just about anything that this didn't "literally" happen. [/quote]
 Mr. Ottinger, are you intimating that not everything in professional wrestling is on the up-and-up? That's a bigger shock than one being applied...(faints)
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.