The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Twenty-One is back!

<< < (2/3) > >>

zachhoran:
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Aug 30 2003, 04:35 AM\'] Maybe they could run a couple Stempel-Van Doren shows as a B&W nightcap.  At least one show appears to be in the public domain. [/quote]
 THey probably don't have any episode of the 50s Twenty One. It is not within the realm of possibilities that they'd have the 1982 pilot for a new Twenty One that is on the trading circuit, as GSN has a number of pilots from Stewart, Barris, and at least one other from B&E(Hollywood Connection)

whampyl03:

--- Quote ---THey probably don't have any episode of the 50s Twenty One. It is not within the realm of possibilities that they'd have the 1982 pilot for a new Twenty One that is on the trading circuit, as GSN has a number of pilots from Stewart, Barris, and at least one other from B&E(Hollywood Connection)
--- End quote ---

I thought GSN had the entire run of '50's Twenty-One.  Oh well, I'm probably wrong though.

PeterMarshallFan:
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Aug 30 2003, 02:35 PM\']
--- Quote ---THey probably don't have any episode of the 50s Twenty One. It is not within the realm of possibilities that they'd have the 1982 pilot for a new Twenty One that is on the trading circuit, as GSN has a number of pilots from Stewart, Barris, and at least one other from B&E(Hollywood Connection)
--- End quote ---

I thought GSN had the entire run of '50's Twenty-One.  Oh well, I'm probably wrong though. [/quote]
 Why would you think that? There's 3 reasons they can't possibly have it:

1. It wasn't G/T and aired before 1978
2. It aired on NBC
3. AND it aired live

whampyl03:

--- Quote ---Why would you think that? There's 3 reasons they can't possibly have it:

1. It wasn't G/T and aired before 1978
2. It aired on NBC
3. AND it aired live
--- End quote ---

Like I said before, I'm probably wrong.

Kniwt:
What I fear is that the 19 episodes will be strung out over the 21 hours, with \"interesting\" comments at the breaks -- or, heaven help us all, interviews with Maury.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version