Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NBC is "Millionairing" DoND...  (Read 8538 times)

scottua1

NBC is "Millionairing" DoND...
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2006, 12:25:18 AM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' date=\'Mar 22 2006, 09:15 AM\']I read in USA Today Wednesday (print edition, can't find a link) that the Monday April 3rd ep is going to be 2 hours....my guess is this is where they were planning to air the Apprentice mid-season recap episode but decided they aren't going to do one this time...
[snapback]113788[/snapback]
[/quote]
That is true - NBC announced it yesterday. I was just coming here to post that.

Also, on Friday 4/14, the show's usual models won't be on.  The cases will be held by Miss USA contestants (the Miss USA pageant airs a week later on, you guessed it, NBC).

tvwxman

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2006, 05:41:33 AM »
[quote name=\'scottua1\' date=\'Mar 24 2006, 12:25 AM\']Also, on Friday 4/14, the show's usual models won't be on.  The cases will be held by Miss USA contestants (the Miss USA pageant airs a week later on, you guessed it, NBC).
[snapback]113994[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, beats them having a week of Miss USA contestants playing (though not by much) . Anyone remember Donny-mid with them? That week, Jillian Barberie was the SMART player.

If they don't open the briefcase with grace and style, do they get points deducted?
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

uncamark

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 12:45:13 PM »
[quote name=\'scottua1\' date=\'Mar 23 2006, 11:25 PM\'][quote name=\'weaklink75\' date=\'Mar 22 2006, 09:15 AM\']I read in USA Today Wednesday (print edition, can't find a link) that the Monday April 3rd ep is going to be 2 hours....my guess is this is where they were planning to air the Apprentice mid-season recap episode but decided they aren't going to do one this time...
[snapback]113788[/snapback]
[/quote]
That is true - NBC announced it yesterday. I was just coming here to post that.

Also, on Friday 4/14, the show's usual models won't be on.  The cases will be held by Miss USA contestants (the Miss USA pageant airs a week later on, you guessed it, NBC).
[snapback]113994[/snapback]
[/quote]

And are we going to get treated to another appearance from the owner of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, who's the star of another NBC series?  His ratings used to be yooge.