Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aussie WOF again  (Read 1069 times)

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Aussie WOF again
« on: February 25, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »
First off, thank you narzo for the "Lingo" bits and trivia. But to those who watched the entire first ep. of Larry Emdur's WoF in the other thread, what do you think with the full show under your belt? I'll chime in later...I guess.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

MikeK

• Martha!
Aussie WOF again
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 10:13:11 AM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Feb 25 2006, 10:00 AM\']First off, thank you narzo for the "Lingo" bits and trivia. But to those who watched the entire first ep. of Larry Emdur's WoF in the other thread, what do you think with the full show under your belt? I'll chime in later...I guess.[/quote]
I'd like to know how said individual got that episode, outside of taking it from someone's site and uploading it under his own name.  Check out what else ajk posted and who he "thanked" for that video.  For those of you playing along at home, ajk is none other than our favorite fan of bowling, Adam Kleist.

Happy, I am not.

remlap

Aussie WOF again
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 10:25:44 AM »
I know who did the BPiR episodes and where the Aussie episode game from originally, I asked for it to be capped on an Aussie torrent site.`

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Aussie WOF again
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »
Happy, I am not.

I did send him an e-mail about that. Another one of our posters, late of a multimedia site, also saw his clips stolen. I can't really speak to reposting Torrents, but using stuff from websites complete with their own address info/ads/etc in the video is really odd. It reminds me of sites that take screengrabs and give "credit" to the original site. Sans a link, naturally.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck