Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finders Keepers  (Read 3303 times)

bulldog_06

Finders Keepers
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »
Does anyone know where the syndicated version was taped? Now, I always thought it was taped at Hollywood Center Studios and not CBS Television City. The link for the Wikipedia entry states that is was taped at Television City. I just wanted to know where it was taped.

Finders Keepers (Wikipedia entry)

zachhoran

Finders Keepers
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 09:28:05 PM »
[quote name=\'bulldog_06\' date=\'Feb 23 2006, 09:23 PM\']Does anyone know where the syndicated version was taped? Now, I always thought it was taped at Hollywood Center Studios and not CBS Television City. The link for the Wikipedia entry states that is was taped at Television City. I just wanted to know where it was taped.

Finders Keepers (Wikipedia entry)
[snapback]111058[/snapback]
[/quote]

The first season on Nickelodeon taped in Philly with Harvey announcing IIRC. I don't recall if the short-lived syndie version taped in Philly or at Universal Studios Florida, which Double Dare had moved into by late 1988-early 1989.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Finders Keepers
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »
Hollywood Center is correct. Zach, I'm normally not one to criticize you, but your post basically said "I don't know, but here's some things I do know!"

-Jason
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 09:31:45 PM by JasonA1 »
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Finders Keepers
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 09:53:26 PM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Feb 23 2006, 06:30 PM\']Hollywood Center is correct. Zach, I'm normally not one to criticize you, but your post basically said "I don't know, but here's some things I do know!"
[/quote]
What makes that different from the rest of his worthless crappe?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Finders Keepers
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:45:45 PM »
Ehh. I guess most of the time I feel fit to comment, he does answer the question and THEN dumps on the other bits of "hey look at me" trivia.

-Jason

uncamark

Finders Keepers
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Feb 23 2006, 08:30 PM\']Hollywood Center is correct. Zach, I'm normally not one to criticize you, but your post basically said "I don't know, but here's some things I do know!"
[snapback]111061[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wasn't it Fox (formerly Metromedia) Square?  There seemed to be a number of familiar Metromedia/Fox tech names in the credits.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Finders Keepers
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 04:26:28 PM »
Hmmm. That would make sense. I had thought I was quoting my EOTVGS when I said Hollywood Center, but they only have the first season's origination in there. And Fox was involved with syndicating the show, so I would not be surprised. At the very least, I was certain it was a California studio based on in-show references...sorry....

-Jason