The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Game Show Season Premieres

(1/2) > >>

fjg5874:
Well the Summer is almost over, and I can't believe another Game Show season is upon us so here are the dates in September that Our favorite game shows will be returning for the new season:
September 8: Jeopardy!, and Wheel Of Fortune
September 15: Pyramid, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and Hollywood Squares
September 22: The Price is Right, Family Feud, and all relationship Game Shows
September 29: Street Smarts

No new Game Shows will be debuting during the 2003-04 season, at this time

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ
FRANK'S GAME SHOW WEBSITE: http://community.webtv.net/FrankJGenovay/W...omeToFranksGAME

Brandon Brooks:
[quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Aug 24 2003, 10:28 PM\'] Well the Summer is almost over, and I can't believe another Game Show season is upon us so here are the dates in September that Our favorite game shows will be returning for the new season:
September 8: Jeopardy!, and Wheel Of Fortune
September 15: Pyramid, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and Hollywood Squares
September 22: The Price is Right, Family Feud, and all relationship Game Shows
September 29: Street Smarts

No new Game Shows will be debuting during the 2003-04 season, at this time [/quote]
Thanks for repeating (an) earlier post(s).

Brandon Brooks

Jimmy Owen:
Again this fall, my favorite game show is not returning to TV.  This marks the 29th consecutive year that \"The Big Showdown\" will not be on.

SplitSecond:
I'll repeat an earlier post as well, just for the lazy:

Squares debuts on the 8th, not the 15th.

BrandonFG:
[quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Aug 24 2003, 10:28 PM\'] September 22: The Price is Right, Family Feud, and all relationship Game Shows
 [/quote]
 I'm not challenging this...well OK, I am, but it seems weird that Feud's season premiere wouldn't happen around the same week it did last year (9-16-2002). I think every season since 98, Fremantle has always done their premieres on the 3rd Monday in September.  

Care to confirm a source, not only for Feud, but for all the relationship shows as well (NOT game shows)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version